Thursday, June 12, 2008

It had to be this Weekend

What with the third event now in the books for both the Weekend and Weekday Tours and having to calculate everyone's handicaps, flights, net scores - for each event and year to date AND The U.S. Open started today, my wife informs me that she has "volunteered" us to help her parents move this weekend !!

Now I am not saying that I wouldn't love to help my in-laws, who have lived in the same house for 30 years, cart their stuff 200 kms to their oasis in the north. But I have things to do !! (see above) - I may have even snuck in a round tomorrow. However, they want to try and beat the traffic and leave early Friday morning.

What does this mean to you, The Duffer's Dream Tour Member. It means that I will be taking the laptop north with me to finish the website updates but cannot upload them to the website until I get home Sunday night. They don't have internet up north don't ya know.

Sit tight and check back here on Monday and I will have all the dirt on the events that were this past week. We had everything from miraculous chip ins to some knuckle head playing the wrong ball, from the middle of the fairway no less !! He will live in infamy come Monday.

No comments: